Career Level Others
Experience 01-03 Years
Gender Not Specific
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Multiple Cities Karachi
Multiple Shifts Morning
- To construct Big data ETL pipelines to load data from Heterogeneous sources.
- To collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets to draw data-driven solutions to difficult business challenges.
- Extract meaningful information out of the data and convert it into interactive visuals to draw managerial action and strategy.
- Designing and coding the data warehousing system to desired company specifications
- To Develop analytical / ETL stuffs over the client side.
- To assist Marketing department through data driven targeting
- To build Predictive Machine Learning Models
- Work along with the business team to assist them in targeting Clients with Interactive data points.
- Lead and manage Junior Data Resource(s).
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Python, data warehouse
- Experienced building ETL pipelines
- Prior experience working with large sets of data
- Understanding of NoSQL databases (MongoDB,Redis,Elasticsearch) And JSON
- Sound Knowledge of Big data technologies (preferably Kafka, Spark)
- Understanding of Linux Environment
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Kibana is required
- Ability to convey data-driven concepts in meaningful way to internal stakeholders
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Hand on working experience with ML models will be a plus
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Data-oriented approach.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- BSCS / Masters in Data Sciences
- 02-03 Years of relevant experience
Karachi – Pakistan