Career Level Manager
Experience 08-10 Years
Gender Not Specific
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Multiple Cities Lahore
Multiple Shifts Morning
The Android Software Engineer will be focusing on a variety of projects within the engineering team including the building of mobile applications across all the products and services and manage all mobile integrations across all platforms, his / her main goal is to support the business and the product by building the requested requirements that will support the business to grow as well (s)he should be responsible for the technology stack and the being up to date with all the related domain technologies assuring utilizing them to support the business and the app.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Set:
- 7+ Years of advanced disciplinary knowledge of Android, Java software development processes, tools, methods, and test development.
- Extensive knowledge of the core android services is a plus
- Strong foundation in Google Material Design principles and guidelines
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Strong foundation in RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Strong foundation in UI design and a user-oriented focus.
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and distributed versioning control. Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in robust software design for performance and scale.
- Fluent communication in English verbal and written