The Regulatory Compliance Specialist is responsible for maintaining the system of record to ensure all the regulatory approvals are loaded in the system appropriately. This role is responsible for conducting regulatory audits to ensure compliance and to identify potential compliance risks. The role is responsible for implementing all regulatory requirements into the system and maintain associated assets for compliance.
This position works closely with the product development, research and customer support team so their issues related to compliance are addressed. The position provides insight on the systems functionality, features and suggests upgrades enhancements into the system.
- Maintain the system of record to ensure all the regulatory approvals are loaded in the system appropriately.
- Maintain a system for documenting, tracking and managing all regulatory filings, updates.
- Input data into the system to maintain regulatory approvals and to make sure all course approvals information is timely and precisely updated in the system.
- Work on all customer queries raised via ticket tracking system are resolved in a timely manner and assist the teams with the required information.
- Implement accurate regulatory requirements, rules, laws, credentials in the system.
- Create and maintain all assets, including certificates, affidavits and course configuration templates ensuring each is correctly loaded and associated within the system called Accreditation Module.
- Conduct periodic audits of the data, processes and system to ensure strict compliance.
- Conduct audit of the product pages to see metadata, regulatory information, marketing guidelines being followed per jurisdiction specific laws.
- Develop and document all processes and procedures for using the system of Accreditation Module
- Utilize any/all tools for pulling data from the LMS system
- Notify for any discrepancies in data and making updates to resolve them
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or any other equivalent degree is preferred. Other areas of study providing similar skill sets and experience can be also considered.
- Must have at least one year of working experience in any industry providing similar skill sets required by the job.
- Must be able to demonstrate the required core competencies at the expected proficiency level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including advance use of spreadsheets is a must.
- The knowledge of advanced use of Adobe Acrobat is a plus.
- Understanding of American English Accent is preferred.
- Must be highly organized, result oriented and self-motivated.